Monday 7 July 2008

Gun & Knife Crime





Gun and knife crime is now rife in most parts of England. It is very concerning. I have a younger brother and sister who have to grow up in this world.
Innocent people are being stapped and shot, sometimes just because they looked at somebody the wrong way. There has been a recent shooting in Birmingham, about a five minute walk from my house, a youth was shot and killed for no apparent reason.

Stephen Lawrence is another example, stabbed at a bus stop, a young life tragically cut short. In this case it was a racist attack and the killers have got away the crime. Justice has not been done.

I don't the answer to this problem, I wish I did. All I can do, as an older brother, is try to teach my brother and sister right from wrong. I just feel so sorry for the parents who have lost their children in this way.
                                               






No comments: